Friday, December 08, 2006

crushes? bah humbug!

You know what I hate? I hate the possibility of liking someone. Actually having a crush on someone is bad enough, but a maybe is definitely worse. I can’t believe I actually told my dear guy friend that I might like this guy! Friend and I have been getting along quite well ever since I had a serious chat with him about him being a jackass to us (the group).
I hate liking people because I hate feeling vulnerable; I don’t know if this guy likes me back. I don’t know if I want to know. I know this is something I can suppress, but I don’t know if I want to.
I feel like this guy might be in my league; can’t honestly say that about any other guy I’ve liked.
Why is it that when you like someone and you know it should be kept a secret ( why should everyone know?) you can’t help telling people, even those you know have big mouths? its Day 2 and I've told about 7 people so far. SHEESH!
I feel so stupid: I’m telling all of cyberspace too!
Luckily, the Guy himself doesn’t know- and I think I’m going to keep it that way until…hell, till kingdom come!
And, yes, I know I was cribbing about not having a guy earlier- but I refuse to show interest when none is shown in me.

5 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Kari said...

awwwwwwwwww...thts soooo sweet...my lil fedes is growing up...mmmuuaahhh!

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

If you really like that guy ask him out directly. dont let him get to know about it through someone else. He'll just get teased by friends and wont take you seriously. Trust me on that.

@karina : hehe your so mean, poor fedes.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Kari said...

nah its cool...she knows i love her!:p

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger fedes said...

screw it! like him or not, there is absolutely nothing i can do abt it cause i am pretty damn sure he doesn't like me back. whatever. i'll get over him.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger fedes said...

@ glenn: dude, how come i can't check ur blog out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home