Friday, November 10, 2006

forwards

i hate forwards!
ok, that's a generalization- let me clarify-i hate most forwards!
some one sent me one the other day that went something like this:
once you start reading this don't stop otherwise you will have very bad luck. forward this to everyone on your list otherwise a dead 7 year old boy named tommy or tony with neither ears nor a nose will come and stab you in your sleep.
well guess what? i'm still alive! sheesh!
stupid ultimatums!

another dumb one was: please forward this because if you do, 2 more years will be added to your father's life. if you love your father, you will forward this.
now i love my dad as much as the next person, but that was just stupid! i believe we go when we have to go, and no forward can change that.

anyone else received any stupid things like that?

4 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... I've received so many forwards promising me bad luck I'm surprised I'm alive. I expect to have a tragic accident any day now.

What's worse is that they promise me bad luck in love :(

Ain't that sad. I'll end up a lonely spinster just cos I didn't forward those stupid things... boo hoo hoo.

Oh wait. I'll be dead.

Aww..

 
At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw, I've linked to you :) Hope u don't mind.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger glenn said...

hehehe. my trash folders tired of handling mails marked FWD. think i know where to send them. hehehe

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger fedes said...

its all good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home