Thursday, October 12, 2006

should i even bother trying?

ahhhhhhhhh!
i cannot believe that my friend's annoying girlfriend has become a muse to me!
she actually inspires me to write verse (however bad or jaded it is)
i so badly want to like her again. i did once upon a time...before she started hanging out with us... before she started asking me incessantly "does he know i like him? does he like me too?"

check this out:
slowly the bike came to a halt in front of me.
slowly she slid her hand into place just above his knee.
slowly she smiled, her countenance filled with a quiet glee
possession declared, flag placed, all so subtlely!
this happened today-i can't believe she had to prove her point that way!
i mean-he's my FRIEND for goodness' sake! sheesh!

i also wrote this today after that 'incident':
how shall i prove i love him? how shall i prove he's mine?
i shall put my hook hands on him, to be dislodged only by time.
i will lean into his body, i will smile upto his face,
i will look down on his friends, whom i have displaced.
and this party won't get over, my guy he'll always be
and i defy all women to try and take him away from me!

obviously, these are supposed to be her thoughts. just clarifying!

5 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger fedes said...

oh ya- and once again, those of you who know who i'm referring to, please don't mention names!
thanks!

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Kari said...

hehehehe...i love u and ur brain!!!!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger glenn said...

hehe. This girl-friend of your friend seems to inspire you a lot. LOL.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger fedes said...

i know she does!
it's freaky-and it's freaking me out!

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! I have to say I like your poetic efforts. I knew a couple of girls exactly like this. Reading your post gave me a really eerie feeling...

I wonder what would happen if she came across this blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home