Sunday, August 20, 2006

sunday blues?

ahhh....yet another sunday!
alleluia!
not so rainy today- quite a pity.
was my mum's birthday yesterday so slept late and woke later:)
am disappointed that i didn't get to watch the man utd. vs. fulham game today- would've loved to see cristiano ronaldo score.
since no one in all of cyber space is reading my posts-and the sad thing is, this blog was supposed to make me feel less alone, more like there were people like me in the world- i have asked my dad to check it out. hope he gets the time to. that's the sad thing about being here- my dad doesn't really know what's going on in my life.
my mum, sister and i are in india nad my dad works in the gulf.
i know there are a lot of families like mine. that doesn't mean its ok. the separation sucks and we all choke back tears everytime my dad leaves after a holiday.
i guess that's life.

3 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger glenn said...

hey,

dont be so blue. the pain of separation is hard i know. the best way to get people coming to your blog is to visit other peoples blogs. i found yours listed in the 'goa' section. and be regular. i'll be around

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger glenn said...

...and reply to someone who leaves a comment.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger fedes said...

a big thank u to u man.
was just one of those pathetic days when u want to strangle most people.
thanks again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home