Wednesday, August 02, 2006

sports in goa

some one named manisha malhotra said on the news today that india does not have a sports culture.
i totally agree! i really wish i'd taken a greater interest in sports when i was younger. who knows, i might've been the female version of cristiano ronaldo. (man, he is so hot!)
played in an inter-class football match today- i SUCKED! i didn't know what to do with myself. and it's not like i am peter crouch's height or anything, i'm not all limb. i stood on the ground like a lost puppy, waiting for instructions.
what if it is too late to actually do any thing sporty with my life?
and if there is someone out there who reads this-can you tell me why you never see women in the tour de france? women have stamina too!
goa is all about football, and women's sports don't really seem to get much encouragement. i hope my daughters, if i ever have any, will not face the same situation as me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home