Sunday, November 26, 2006

f*** it all

this is going to sound so damn cliched- but i no longer know who i am or who i want to be. i've been pretty much a bitch to everyone i know for the past week or so-and all cause i felt so effin lonely! someone said to me last week that no one could possibly have anything bad to say about me. i beg to differ.
i don't get it: i'm not happy doing whatever it is i do, i love my friends and family but don't feel like i'm a part of my 'circle', i want to curl up in a hole, i want to be there when shit happens, i wnt a whole lot of crap that just isn't possible for me.
i can't cry because that would be a sign of weakness. who the hell am i supposed to tell about this shit? my life looks pretty good from the outside: i have a lot of stuff that goes towards making up the perfect life. here's the cliche: i feel so damn empty inside! maybe...maybe it's just a phase.
o f*** it all!

10 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Blogger KD13 said...

Ok, this may sound weird but I feel like I'm at exactly the same place.

I just want to belong somewhere and feel complete. Feel like I can turn around and relax cos someone has my back.

Maybe it's just something in the air...

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

whoa !! thats a lot of intense emotion. heres a little secret, that emptiness will always be there no matter what. theres always something missing in life.

and for you Karen, it hurts more when your stabbed in the back by the person thats close to you. trust me on that one.

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

I think we've all been there.
Or still keep going through those phases.
But yeah, that's the good part. It's a phase.
Things have a way of working out though. And that's when it becomes easier to breathe.
I know this is vague, but you'll see what i mean. Just give it time.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Aditi said...

For you:

All you who sleep tonight- Vikram Seth

All you who sleep tonight,
Far from the ones you love
No hand to left or right
And emptiness above
Know that you are not alone
The whole world shares your tears.
Some for two nights or one
And some for all their years.

xxx

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Kari said...

awwww...baby,come ere n lemme hug u...i soooooo know the feeling...n yea,glenn's rite in a way..sometimes the ppl u r closest to,do stab u in the bk...grrrrrrrrr...luv u!

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger fedes said...

lor' now i feel like crying!
thanks for all the advice- am sure it's very sound.
and i don't want anyone else to feel the way i do now...there has to be a cure!

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger fedes said...

@ aditi: pls send me an invite to check out ur blog :)

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger KD13 said...

I guess I've been lucky. I've never been stabbed in the back by someone I've really loved and trusted.

Now I'm scared. *touching wood left and right*

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Kari said...

can someone temme how i link t ur blogs????i hate having t type out the blog addies every single time!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger glenn said...

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=41427

 

Post a Comment

<< Home